Fairing Racing Stripes

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHFJR

Reaction score
We are thinking about introducing a stripping kit for the 06 and 07 models. The graphics where very easy to install and no prior experience is required. The color of the strips in this picture is slightly darker then the bike's silver, but there is a lighter metalic silver we would use for production. Price for the 8 piece kit would be around $30. Any interest?

FJRFairingStripeKit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We are thinking about introducing a stripping kit for the 06 and 07 models. The graphics where very easy to install and no prior experience is required. The color of the strips in this picture is slightly darker then the bike's silver, but there is a lighter metalic silver we would use for production. Price for the 8 piece kit would be around $30. Any interest?
install4.jpg
Something for the 05 ?

Sorry, I don't have an 05 nearby to act as a model. Do you want to volunteer yours? lol

VERY Interested and ready to BUY!!!!!!!!!!

Might also be nice if you added one more stripe to the lower part of the tank.

I like that look. Any chance to use a reflective silver material, kind of like the stickers that what's his name sells, Alex? The ones for the rear of the bags? Either way, I'm in.

WF0-5Reno-11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that look. Any chance to use a reflective silver material, kind of like the stickers that what's his name sells, Alex? The ones for the rear of the bags? Either way, I'm in.
WF0-5Reno-11.jpg

We are thinking about offering these in a reflective material. There is a silver reflective material available, but it won't match the silver on the bike. There is an off white, (almost pearl white) available also. If any one is interested in having a set in reflective material let me know what color you think would be best in your reply.

We are thinking about offering these in a reflective material. There is a silver reflective material available, but it won't match the silver on the bike. There is an off white, (almost pearl white) available also. If any one is interested in having a set in reflective material let me know what color you think would be best in your reply.
I'll leave the final decision up to you based upon which ever material is *closest* to the stock silver color. Thanks!

install4.jpg
:yahoo: Yep, Interest here

install4.jpg
It would be nice to carry it through to the gas tank.

I'll leave the final decision up to you based upon which ever material is *closest* to the stock silver color. Thanks!
I'm interested too. Would like to get something reflective that matches the bike's silver. Might like the pearl white, but would like to see it first.

Rick

install4.jpg
It would be nice to carry it through to the gas tank.
By popular demand and it will look even cooler, we will be adding the stripe onto the gas tank. Of course no pictures of this yet, but will post pictures pricing and delivery next week!

install4.jpg
I have an 06 AE which is silver of course, I would be interested in bright red stripes which is presently the several farkle colors I have added for my tank filler ring and oil cap. Can you get the bright red tape. i would be very interested. Please advise.