Fall Color

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opt8low

Reaction score
Went for a ride yesterday in Northern MN. The fall colors are starting, so I guess this means the riding season for us northern riders is coming to a close. Here is a couple of pics for your enjoyment. Granted I am not a good picture taker.... ;)

DSCN0751%20(Medium).JPG

DSCN0749%20(Medium).JPG

Dana

Last edited by a moderator:
Dana

Guess you got to go on your run that Saturday. Good for you. I ended up working because I was behind on a few projects for work. So we never did end up going up to Ottertail County. And my girl was sick to. Nice pics. Give it another week or two and we will have peak color season. It does mean riding season is closing but it is beautiful to see.

Mike (Devanator)

Mike,

I thought about you before I left, but I was planning on a lot of miles, and from our phone conversation I figured you would just want a half day ride. Sorry you had to work. I ended up doing 550 miles on Saturday. To bad I will be in Texas the next week and a half. Will most likely miss the rest of the color change.

Call me in a couple of week and we will get together for a ride if weather permits....

Dana

Dana

Yeh, work sucks. Especially when it wrecks week-end plans. Thats part of working for yourself though. Have a good trip down south. I will be riding until I cant ride no more so yeh we will have to get together sometime here before its to late. Even though it was in the Dakota's, it was fun being on that bike for 750+ miles. It was about time I was able to put some miles on her. We'll talk when you return.

Mike

I'm soooo jealous. My wife and I have a trip in New England and had to fly in with my ride in California. Yesterday, going through New Hampshire and Vermont, we passed groups of 2, 3, and more riders. The colors are not at their peak but I'm taking credit for the great weather. Today the colors over the mountains (near Lake Placid) were picture perfect. I did see some FJR riders and the inner me jumped with excitement.

Maybe some day the whole trip will be on my Roadrunner.