Farkles you may be interested in

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1815'sFJR

Reaction score
I purchased an UNDERTAIL and a HUGGER from Export Bike Design Benelux in Belgium(www.bike-design.com).

Customer service was excellent! The Undertail and hugger are made by Topline, a company in France. I have a 06 FJR 1300A, Bike Design accidentally sent me an undertail for a 2005. That was no problem at all they took full responsibility and paid for me to ship it back. They sent the correct one as soon as they received it and it fit. :clapping:

Cost in EUROS {163.00 or 206.00 if painted for the undertray / 136.00 or 170.00 painted for the hugger(was'nt cheap)

sorry can't find my invoice to give you exact Dollar amount plus shipping. You'll have to do the currency conversion yourself or contact bike design they are very helpful and respond to questions promptly.

The tag bracket does not come with it. Tag light is installed but dim and reddish in color.

You have to modify the stock fender by cutting away most of it.

Ask for instructions in English if you decide to buy one, or you'll get French instructions.

Only pictures I have are of finished product, had it done at the dealer while some insurance/crash repairs were being done.

Have pic's ready can't seem to insert image correctly. :D :I'm a FNG so need instructions on how to post pictures

PHOTOS POST HERE: topline hugger and undertray photos

click on Marketplace at top of page to view albums

othe Farkles: ISO GRIPS w/throttle boss and helmet locks

wild hair lift kit

rumble tag bracket

skyway sliders

Johnny bike CF case cover

wild hair radiator cover

Yamaha foot shields

reworked stock seat

cee baileys dark tint 3" shorter than stock/ stock width flip windshield

wild hair oberon/hesa black oval foot pegs