FJR Assistance Directory Address

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turns out mine arrived in the early evening on 5/3...but...I still want the (dare I say it) hard copy delivered by Barb and MEM! Maybe Tyler can join the fun with her new ride, as well! :)

I'm in and email sent. The most southwestern part of the USA is covered SAN DIEGO (probably by Johnny80 also). I am waiting for those scantly dressed women to show up with the list at my front door. Yahooo......... :yahoo: I LOVE THIS PLACE!

God Bless America!

** UPDATED JAN-16-2009 **
Ok folks Bungie has taken over maintenance of the Assistance list. There is a new email address to which you can send your information. It is now [email protected].

[SIZE=12pt]That address again:[/SIZE]

[email protected]

The list will be sent directly to FJRForum members who request it. I also think that everyone can offer something even just the use of a phone so if you plan to request the list you should seriously consider putting yourself on it.

Please email the information don't PM. Thx.

Here is the info we need for the list:

- FJR Forum name/handle

- First name (I hate having to call people and ask for them by handle. "Hello could I speak to Road Rash please?")

- City

- State

- Phone/Cell number

- type of assistance you can offer (Such as technical help, tools, tent space, extra bed, comraderie, able to transport bike (trailer/pick-up). Anything else you can think of.)

Remember this is supposed to be a list for emergencies. It isn't necessary to say you will help with planning a trip to your area. Afterall that is what the forum is for.

[SIZE=12pt]The address to send the information is:[/SIZE]

[email protected]

Thanks to Bungie for taking this on.

Cheers,

gypsy
I'm in, great idea. Sent info.

I'm in.

What a great resource. What a great group of folks. Or as my German Grandfather used to take pleasure in saying, with his accent, "Vat a great group of fuks"

I'm in.
What a great resource. What a great group of folks. Or as my German Grandfather used to take pleasure in saying, with his accent, "Vat a great group of fuks"
I'll put my name in.

Edit: Info sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent the e-mail, add me to the list...not that anybody would want to travel through this God-forsaken part of the country.

Sent the e-mail, add me to the list...not that anybody would want to travel through this God-forsaken part of the country.
I really can't imagine it being worse than being exiled for 3 years way down in South Flori-duh, at least decent roads are closer than 800 miles away (one way) for you ;)

Latest posts