FJR Meet at "THE LOOKOUT" on Ortega Highway

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoCalFJR1300

Reaction score
Hi folks!

Just want to get together with some So Cal FJR owners and shoot the bull and maybe ride further in San Diego County...Palomar? Borrego Springs for lunch?

We can talk about it over breakfast at THE LOOKOUT restaurant on the Lk. Elsinore side of Ortega, Highway 74.

Meet at 9am for breakfast SATURDAY MARCH 2nd then maybe ride after.

Info on "The Lookout".........https://www.lookoutroadhouse.com/

WHO'S IN??

If the idea is to ride south and east san Diego county (good choice), a few of us living in SD (me) will hookup down here.... Suggest Avacado and 94.

I'm in.

Looks like the Amigos are in.......Steve???????

Roy come up and have breakfast you lazy bastard.....

R

Last edited by a moderator:
If the idea is to ride south and east san Diego county (good choice), a few of us living in SD (me) will hookup down here.... Suggest Avacado and 94.
I'm in.
I was thinking of Highway 79 to Montezuma through Ranchita to Borrego Springs for Lunch.

Don't know if we could make it all the way down to the 94 with short daylight hours.....time changes next month!

Ok I'm trying to edit my first post to add the names of people who are coming but there's no EDIT button??

So Roy, Iam going up friday and ride with Sir Richard saturday morning to Hells Kitchen, hope that dosent mess up your guys plan

So Roy, Iam going up friday and ride with Sir Richard saturday morning to Hells Kitchen, hope that dosent mess up your guys plan
Well, I'm guessing we'll be leaving The Lookout about 10am after breakfast.

Why don't you just join us at The Lookout for Breakfast?

If....... and it's a big IF, I have my bike by then....... It was supposed to arrive in New York from Bremerhaven yesterday. Has to get off the container ship and then to the dealership in Orange. The guys at Irv Seaver estimate about ten days, so it's possible.

Then I have to learn to ride all over again, after six months without a bike. Sure would be good to come hang out with you guys for breakfast.