FJR sighting

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigPaz

Target Fixationalist
Reaction score
last night @ 7:00ish. '07 black cherry headed westbound on Paseo del Norte at Eagle ranch rd on the west side. i was taking my better half to dinner in her SUV, or i would have waived.

P.

Hey man...I have an FJR...I could be anywhere. However, reading your date and time better, I'm thinking it wasn't me. What was the rider wearing?

I wear either my black tourmaster transition 2, or the red/black touemaster mesh. And my Scorpion...

Hey man...I have an FJR...I could be anywhere. However, reading your date and time better, I'm thinking it wasn't me. What was the rider wearing?

I wear either my black tourmaster transition 2, or the red/black touemaster mesh; with panty hose on underneath. And my Scorpion...
Fixed!

I wear either my black tourmaster transition 2, or the red/black touemaster mesh. And my Scorpion...
i didn't get a real good look but i would have recognized your helmet...

and that's why i posted it here, dumbass... :p i figured you'd be home with the girls...