• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR Stuff For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fontanaman

Robin Trower
Reaction score
Yamaha FJR Top Case Attachment Kit for 39L Yamaha Top Case

The Top Case Attachment Kit bolts onto the back of your FJR to support the quick release latching of a Yamaha FJR1300 39L Top Case. Found it new on RevZilla for $109. Asking $50 Shipped CONUS. Canada? Let's negotiate!

Includes bolts as shown.

KviGvYd.jpg

WAYWZo9.jpg

My pretty Raven colored top case released too quickly never to be seen again by me but that story is in a ride report.
icon_cry.gif
So make my loss your gain.

SOLD! Fuzeblocks Distribution Block. $45 shipped. Canada lets negotiate.

47ehAYE.jpg

SOLD! MCL footpeg lowering brackets. $50 includes shipping CONUS. Canada lets negotiate.

Suffering from discomfort in your knees and hips? This might be just the ticket by lowering your feet about 1.5 inches. From what I can tell they are no longer offered. There is a thread on the FJROwners forum discussing these brackets. They are bolt on units - no special tools or mods needed.

mdoItuC.jpg

Lowers pegs about 1.5 inches. The camera was at angle in this pic.

p3zePV0.jpg

Here is what installed brackets look like. Please note these are not the brackets for sale but an example of an install.

BvCPLdk.jpg

sahvHtN.jpg