• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 2014 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salish1300

Reaction score
Don't make this any more painful for me. Just buy my bike and drive it away and enjoy the hell out of it, as I would. A job change has removed my "need" for the bike, and I can't justify having it sit in the garage most of the time. It is as pristine as a bike can be, with many upgrades, and loving maintenance over its short life.

2014 FJR1300 with all the stock amazing features, plus a Cee Bailey touring windshield, frame sliders, canyon cages for rear cases, MV bar risers, 12 V plug for electric clothing, brand new rear Michelin Pilot Road 4 GT and front Pilot Road 4 GT has a few thousand on it. Bike has about 9,500 miles. Never dropped. Always loved.

Asking $11,500.

You can see the bike on cycle trader with photos. She's red.

I secretly hope no one will buy the bike so I can just be "stuck" with it! That will satisfy my conscience that I tried, while still getting to delight in riding this most amazing machine.

Cue the blues...

My bike is still available and I've dropped the price below NADA to 10,399! It's a perfect and farkled 14 with many upgrades and loads of love. Unblemished. If you are in the market for a Gen 3, you should take a close look.

Well the bike sold today. A very sad day. Thanks to all here for the fun and knowledge. If I am able to buy a bike again in the future, I hope they are still making FJR's.

Well the bike sold today. A very sad day. Thanks to all here for the fun and knowledge. If I am able to buy a bike again in the future, I hope they are still making FJR's.
Unless its more than 20 years from now, there will surely be used ones for sale, even if MamaYama doesn't make new ones anymore
punk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.