• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale, pair of Sena Headsets $200.00 includes shipping if in the lower 48 States.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hapybikn

Reaction score
A pair of Sena 20s headsets for $200.00 shipping included if purchased in the lower 48 states.

In excellent condition. Works great.  Replaced them with neotec 2 helmet and srl headsets

Pictures available upon request.   Please  PM me.   Thanks

A pair of Sena 20s headsets for $200.00 shipping included if purchased in the lower 48 states.

In excellent condition. Works great.  Replaced them with neotec 2 helmet and srl headsets

Sold  A pair of Sena 20s headsets for $200.00 shipping included if purchased in the lower 48 states.

Sold  A pair of Sena 20s headsets for $200.00 shipping included if purchased in the lower 48 states.