Forum Photo Directory

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently I don't have any pictures with my wife and the FJR. Adva just got a shiny new GS500 so I will have to take a pic of her with that.

Cuddling on the South Shore.

5c6f28b6.jpg

A family hike in Galilee.

DSC01841.jpg

gypsy

Here is me and my FJR. Isn't it pretty? :eh:

Photo_030706_002.jpg

Hopefully this claim form will magically change into the real thing in a months time....

Clicky

Clicky

I am the "little guy" on the right! :haha:

This is new years day on out 125 ride... 72 degrees in Missouri! Gotta love it!! I logged 300 miles that day.

Last edited by a moderator:
DonaldB:

Great post. It is good to put faces with user names. I hope to post some pics sometime...I hope they don't lock up the system :eek:

Actually, thats Trini's bikeguard. Trinis the big guy in the outhouse behind them there...

Uh oh, someone called the fuzz... ;)
This is a pic of me from a few years back on "the work" bike while on an assignment in Bend, Oregon.
An RT makes for a really nice "work bike" we should all be so lucky!

Due to popular demand, there is a new option on the board for members to post personal photos within their user profiles. Clicky here for more information.

This is me w/ my machine: Goshen Pass... Rte 39, Va.

heidigoshen.jpg

And, since it's such a chore to recognize me in riding mode (hair pulled back & ball cap hiding serious helmet head...

heidi.jpg

Me and my trusty steed....a top Lewiston Hill

IMGP2542.jpg

Glad you posted the second pic Heidi.  You look completely different.
Jill
Yeah, I know. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people who can wear a helmet, take it off and my hair look the same as when I originally put it on. It just doesn't happen. Also, my hair isn't short... so, I've got to pull it back in double hair ties... one at the top & one at the bottom otherwise I get off my bike at the end of the day with a large mass of knots on my noggin'.

I've gotten a fairly serious hair cut since that second pic so it's not quite as long... but not short & still below my shoulders so I still have a need to pull it back. So much for helping the butch factor.

I'm really surprised that nobody made a comment about the appendage that appears to be growing out of my left shoulder. :lol:

Heidi

I'm really surprised that nobody made a comment about the appendage that appears to be growing out of my left shoulder. :lol: Heidi
I assumed it was some kind of parasite and didn't want to mention it! :)

gypsy

Yeah, I know. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people who can wear a helmet, take it off and my hair look the same as when I originally put it on.
Man, do I know what you mean! I hate when I get helmet hair...

:D ;)