• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOUND - A riser that brings the bars back as well as up

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

its just rain

Reaction score
I've been looking at the MCL and the Helibars version and I think either one would work well on my '11 FJR. I have the one that brings the bars up an inch on now but I really need to bring the bars back a couple inches to be comfortable.

If you have such a thing you would be willing to ship (or I could pick up if you live in the Seattle area) please pm me with a picture and your price.

Thank you,

Have a look at this:You may also you like..
rolleyes.gif
smile.png

https://www.mv-motorrad.de/en/Yamaha+FJR+1300+2006+up+to+2013+MV+Handlebar+Adapter+Plate.htm

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/146408-my-impressions-of-the-mv-motorrad-bar-riser/

I've been looking at the MCL and the Helibars version and I think either one would work well on my '11 FJR. I have the one that brings the bars up an inch on now but I really need to bring the bars back a couple inches to be comfortable.
If you have such a thing you would be willing to ship (or I could pick up if you live in the Seattle area) please pm me with a picture and your price.

Thank you,
That would be the MCL triple clamp. I have the Heli, and Auburn has the MCL, and the MCL comes back more than the Heli. You'll need to keep an eye on the for sale forum as they don't come up as often as the Heli, and they go fast.

Just installed the MV Motorrad as Mihalis indicated. 30 minute install without any bike modifications. Good results!

One thing to know about the MCL installation is that MCL will rent that fixture you see in the video that makes it possible to drill out the ignition bolts without a drill press.

It's on its way. Hope you like it.

Be sure to PM me if you have any questions. I'm more than willing to help, as are all the other folks here.

-Dustin

One thing to know about the MCL installation is that MCL will rent that fixture you see in the video that makes it possible to drill out the ignition bolts without a drill press.
Jig definitely makes it easier, but with a good center punch the ignition switch bolts come out easily. We've done at least a half-dozen this way...we're pretty good at it now!

@rain - If you need an assist with the install give me a shout.

--G