Fox Creek owners, post up

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken

Reaction score
I'm doing some research on leather jackets -- looking to replace a 10 year-old Hein Gericke. I had my heart set on a Vanson but am leaning toward the Fox Creek v1.8 now -- thicker leather, great stitching, better hardware, less expensive.

I've seen a few posts here from Fox Creek fans. Looking to hear from Fox Creek jacket owners, especially those who have had one for many riding seasons. How do they hold up? Any problems? Any complaints? Any experience, good or bad, with their customer service? Anyone had a get off with a Fox Creek that can talk about how well it held up? All feedback welcome.

It looks like I need a custom jacket -- 46" chest and a 32" waist -- so once I commit, it's a done deal. So any and all feedback is really appreciated.

I bought a Fox Creek 2 tone leather vest for riding in my cruiser days. the quality of their products are top notch. You probably can't go wrong with them,they are very happy customer oriented. Hope this helps.

I have a Fox Creek set , top notch quality and service , only had them for about 6 months but they are garunteed for life

Ken,

If you haven't visited the Newenough web site lately [www(dot)newenough(dot)com] , you should check them out. They have a new selection of Vanson jackets in the close out section at some very nice pricing. Certainly worth a look.....