Frankenbike goes to the Darkside

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard of them using lasers for permanent hair removal, but I don't think that's the kind of laser Bust has... :eek:mg2:

Tell ya what, I can bypass the safety's and we could prop yer butt up there somehow.. Just might sting a little till I got the power level right :lol:

Good question regarding the spline lube Ray. I never would have thought about that.

Then again it's always about the lube ain't it?

:jester:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard of them using lasers for permanent hair removal, but I don't think that's the kind of laser Bust has... :eek:mg2:

Tell ya what, I can bypass the safety's and we could prop yer butt up there somehow...

:jester:

Gentlemen, pardon the thread hijack...

Hey Bust, when do ya think you will be shipping them new and improved, next generation, :nuke: Nuke Powered LAZER Anus Shavers? :hyper:

The blades are gett'n worn out on this old left handed model you sent me this last summer. It's start'n to tug instead of cut.
:cryingsmiley:

:rolleyes:

Guys, guys....I've been known to derail a thread (or two) in my tenure, but JEBUS!!

And Walt.....you're usual such a stickler on hijacks. :nono:

Besides, I'm thinking of introducing my OWN brand of derriere depilatory....it's called a "Pucker Plucker." :fuck:

Who, me??? I hijack with the best of them. Yeah, I usually try to include topical stuff, but I forgot the topic this time. It's too hard to scroll up to the top just for "my 'boyz' are still attached." :p

Speaking of off-topic, it's warming up again here, and we still haven't had a freeze. We have lows forecast in the 30s again over the weekend, but not 32 or less, so I think we'll get through the rest of 2009 without outdoor ice here.

Be it known to all present that I have joined the DARKSIDE with my 04 FJR.

The Dealer that mounted the Michelin Pilot A/S is very interested in my impressions and how the tire does. I promised periodic reports from various locations far and wide.

So far, definitely different at speeds below 20 MPH, but really about the same above that. Keep in mind that Warchild says I am a "pussy" rider.

Longrider

The Dealer that mounted the Michelin Pilot A/S is very interested in my impressions and how the tire does. I promised periodic reports from various locations far and wide.

So far, definitely different at speeds below 20 MPH, but really about the same above that. Keep in mind that Warchild says I am a "pussy" rider.

Longrider
IMHO it takes around 1,000 miles for the Michelin Pilot A/S to really come in. Oh wow the way that you can now power out of the turns. :yahoo:

More miles = more fun.

"but really about the same above that"

try it above 120 of so and let us know what you think. :diablo:

It kinda grows on you :cray:

Longrider
Welcome to the Darkside. Got a pic? If you care, you are #20.

Thanks to all the posts and info from members here - I'm going to the darkside this weekend! whoohooo!

My bike is my commuter and yeah, I enjoy some twisties when I can get out there but I'm not out to race and thanks to everyone here I'm convinced that I will still be OK.

Pics soon!

When yer balls fall off, PM Howie.. he bought an extra set at half off.

Oh! And make sure to watch the rim. The fuker will bust right in half just sitting in your driveway.

Thanks to all the posts and info from members here - I'm going to the darkside this weekend! whoohooo!
Thanks for the warning! I'll make sure to keep well back from any FJR's I come across during my daily commute to SEATAC because I don't want to be around when your balls fall off. :lol: :p

But seriously, enjoy the ride. I sure see a lot of FJR's running around the Seattle/Tacoma area... :yahoo:

Latest posts