Frazier Park, Cerro Noroeste and the famous "33"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Back home safe and sound. Good to meet some new friends and catch up with old friends. For those who are interested, I submit that the empirical evidence very strongly suggests that, if you inadvertently touch something hot to ground while working around the battery while rearranging electrical connections, is it possible to fry a Kissan Signal Minder without blowing a fuse on the signal light circuit. I hope that my inability to use my signals today did not cause anyone any problems.

Back home safe and sound. Good to meet some new friends and catch up with old friends. For those who are interested, I submit that the empirical evidence very strongly suggests that, if you inadvertently touch something hot to ground while working around the battery while rearranging electrical connections, is it possible to fry a Kissan Signal Minder without blowing a fuse on the signal light circuit. I hope that my inability to use my signals today did not cause anyone any problems.

Not a problem here, Beside who needs turn signals in the canyons.. :rolleyes:

JD

Just got in. Had a great time, and took the "long" way home. Went the rest of the route (passed a certain cigar-smoking FJR rider a few times doing so) then came down 101 and moved over to PCH 1 for most of it's duration until traffic got ugly at the southern edge of LA.

Gorgeous day after a chilly start. Glad you all made it and everyone made it home safe. I was sad to hear about dcarver's crunch. Finally, if any of jdog's videos point out how squidly I ride (in my opinion), I may have to kill him :rolleyes:

Good night folks.

Thanks for permitting this ex-FJR rider to play today! My ride was probably shortest at just over 200 miles and I was wanting more, which is ironic given my gimpy throttle wrist and poor choice of mesh jacket during early morning I5 blustery cold winds! But after we backtracked from Pine Mtn Club Resort to the Lockwood Valley Road, all was good and everyone seemed to enjoy the ride to Ojai! Gotta love the Emporium - I've enjoyed eating there for several years. Thanks for getting all of us seated on the patio - perfect (except for that yellowjacket wasp determined to share our lunch - buzz, buzz - squish)!

Jeff

Doh! I hate when I miss all the fun because of my job. I will hopefully be there for the Meet and Greet and possibly CaFO. Glad you all had a blast, jdog109's short clips leave me wanting more. Take care guys and hope to meet some of you next time. :(