• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS 2008 FJR 32k miles black FARKLED up.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Q

Reaction score
Selling my 08. I bought it new. 32.5k miles now. Rotella Syn oil it's whole life and I am very anal about oil changing. Bike has brakeaway throttle lock, CeeBaIleys windshield, highway pegs, fairing protectors, aftermarket raised triple tree, Bill Mayer seats, trunk, detachable hand guards, Two Bro stainless cans, several ram mounts, driving lights on mirror mounts, hyperlites brake lights, grip puppies, PR3s with less than 1000 miles, 90 deg valve stems. Also has AVCC but I can't get it working. Worked for 30k miles. PD checks good, electrical and vacuum check good. I am selling this bike cheap cause I want it gone and cause I hate selling stuff. I have a new C14 and my wife was supposed to ride this one and never does. Books 8k. First 5500 takes it home title in hand. There are some scratches cause I rode this bike everywhere, even to Canads from MS. Call 228 243 3742. Besides AVCC bike is in perfect working order and all recalls done. Never had any spyder issues or any other issues.

Bike068.jpg

31877_1471614199486_1507576540_1198.jpg

More pics can be loaded later but I'm at work today.

Smoking good deal! Wish I had the $5500 to give you for it. It would be a great fly and ride.

I'm thinking based on the car parked behind the 2nd picture, you're probably a trustworthy sort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whew! Good thing I already committed to another, or I'd be looking at a longer fly & ride.

Very nice machine and farkle package - and a great price!

Somebody should snap this puppy up quick.

Nice bike and the price can't be beet. I just dropped some cash for a new toy in the shop otherwise I would have a second bike me thinks.

Good luck,

Dave

Smoking good deal! Wish I had the $5500 to give you for it. It would be a great fly and ride.

I'm thinking based on the car parked behind the 2nd picture, you're probably a trustworthy sort.
Debatable, Fred.
hehe.gif
..the car could have followed him home.
ohno-smiley02.gif
..but he can still be a trustwothy sort.
love.gif

BTW, great bike at a great price...

A friend of mine was going to start looking for an FJR in the Spring, I left him a message to call me.

That being said I did have a brake issue I now remember. The would vibrate a bit when applied. Check rotor run out and they were fine. Ended up replacing the front wheel bearings which made it barely noticeable. Never really could explain any of it. It was only a minor issue anyway.

WOW !

This bike will not last long. If I wasn't set myself, I would be bringing this one home.

BTW - I know how you feel about selling items - I can't sell anything - Hate it...

Has a fork brace too. Extra 12v power outlet. Digital volt meter in right side fairing. Probably other stuff I forgotten.

See, this is how it starts. You're sitting here, perfectly happy with your '05 FJR with its 65K miles, pleased with yourself for beginning to make some headway against your bills, and then . . . this!

Wonder what somebody would give me for an '05 with 65K miles . . .
rolleyes.gif
(I always liked the black ones, too.)

Good luck, Jeff. Hope it sells FAST.