• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 2014 FJR1300A

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kurt

Reaction score
2014 Yamaha Fjr1300 A, with 350 current miles. Almost brand new, never dropped or crashed. Extras include the MCL bar riser triple clamp plate, highway pegs, crash guards and OEM tall touring screen. Standard on this model are traction control, ABS, electronic ride modes, cruise control and electric windscreen. OEM service manual included. I have the parts for the first service and can either include for when you reach that mileage, or do it before delivery. Givi rack and Russell seat are not included nor are they available. $11,750. Located in Austin, TX.

IMG_1074_zps2e964971.jpg
IMG_1075_zps3156b5e4.jpg
]

IMG_1077_zpsb24b7bb3.jpg
IMG_1079_zpsf6147d42.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Three bikes and this one just doesn't fit me well because of orthopedic issues. I have arthritis in my hip and it becomes painful after 30 minutes or so.
Sorry to hear that. Wish I had know about this back in October before I bought mine. But then I got good price and an excellent trade in value on my 2003 ST1300 so I can't complain. Nobody would listen anyway.
no.gif

What other machines do you have?

How many bikes does one need to have?......................................................................................................................................One more than they already have.
rolleyes.gif

Good luck with the sale. That 75 R90/6 was the reason I started thinking of motorcycle touring. Read about it in Cycle magazine.

Wheatie, you and I gotta be cousins. Same experience with the R90.

Kurt-GLWS. She's a beaut. Only thing that puts you at a disadvantage is the time of year, and that's only going to be a delay.

I am SO glad that you did not post this sooner. I was in central Texas a day sooner with more bike issues with my 210k+ "05 and was looking for a solution to get back home.

GLWS- Nice looking ride!

Sorry to hear about the comfort issue, good luck with the sale....do it have the heated grips (just in case someone is wondering)