• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: BMW Motorrad StreetGuard 3 Pants - US 48S / Euro 29 - New With Tags

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesK

Got to ride
Reaction score
BMW MOTORRAD StreetGuard 3 Men's Pants - Brand New, with all tags attached.
Size: US 48S / Euro 29
Color: Black (Coldblack C_Change Fabric)
Manufacturer Part Number: 72607713519

Asking $480 plus shipping OBO

Please refer to the BMW sizing chart below to confirm your size. Don't make the mistake I made by looking at bad size chart.

The Ultimate Pants for any terrain and weather conditions, Street or Adventure.
BMW's exclusive application of Schoeller Keproshield 3-layer laminate in Kevlar (aramid), cotton, polyamide in combination with the C_Change membrane makes the StreetGuard 3 suit the ideal all-rounder. It also beats the earlier version with a 20% performance boost in the vital disciplines of abrasion-resistance and crash safety, along with resistance to ripping and tearing, as well as protection against heat abrasion. With this equipment level it is the perfect companion under all riding and weather conditions.

Material:
- Outer material: Keproshield™
- Black material features Coldblack® technology which prevents material from heating up in high ambient temperatures. The pant is windproof, waterproof and highly breathable thanks to intelligent C_Change membrane.

Protectors:
- Removable EN 1621 certified NP protectors at the hips and knees (knee protectors have 3-way height adjustment for the perfect fit).

Visibility:
- Reflective fabric sets down the sides of the pant legs ensure optimum visibility from all angles.

Pockets:
- Two highly water-resistant (AQUAzip zippers) on the outside pockets with pocket openings made of printed Softshell material.

Features:
- Softshell material at pocket openings and insides of sleeve cuffs.
- 3M Thinsulate™ liner for optimum insulation, fleece liner on inside of waistband of pants.
- High waistband with fleece inner lining prevents a cold-bridging transition from pants to jacket.
- UV-resistant
- Full-waist, all-round zipper.
- Connecting zipper (15.7 in / 40 cm)

Background:
I bought these pants from a BMW dealer and had to order them in, unfortunately the size was too large for me. Since the shop had to order these in, they would not take them back, not without a 30% restocking fee and that only lasted for 1 month.
So I am trying to sell these privately, my loss is your gain.

This size is rare, given the combination of waist size and inseam length, when I ordered these I was told that it was the last pair they could locate.
These have only been tried on once (for fit) in the house, all tags are still attached and these pants are brand new.

Reviews:
Excellent reviews of this gear can be found at the links below:

SG3Pants1.jpg

IMG_6226.jpg

IMG_6221.jpg

IMG_6223.jpg

IMG_6224.jpg

BMWSG3SizingChart.png

Just for reference my dimensions are (now anyway):

Height: 5'10"

Waist: 38"-39" (if you are a 43"-46" waist, these should fit)

Inseam: 31"

Last edited by a moderator: