• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Dynojet Power Commander III USB, Gen 2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajpagosa

Reaction score
For sale, Dynojet PCIII USB, model number 419-410/411, Gen 2 FJR1300. It says 2006-2007 on the instructions but that's because I bought it in 2007. It fits at least up to 2008 and maybe later Gen 2's but please check Dynojet's website. Unit is in great shape, I removed it couple of years ago to try a PC5 + Autotune. Been sitting in a box since. Good, basic, capable programmable tuning farkle. Comes with everything you see below, main unit, USB cable, 9v battery cable, instructions. $150 shipped US48, regular paypal. PM for questions or payment details. Thanks for looking.

Laptop host software, instructions, FAQ's, and maps all downloadable from Dynojet website here:

https://www.powercommander.com/powercommander/powercommander_maps_installs_product_buy_options.aspx?mdlyrid=419-411&make=28&model=119&make-n=Yamaha&model-n=FJR%201300&year=2007&mk=28&mdl=119&yr=2007

002_2.jpg

003_1.jpg

I am curious what the 9 volt cable is for. I have a PCIII and don't seem to remember having one in my box. I bought mine in 2008 I believe. Anyway it a good deal and should go quick. Once I installed mine my stalling issues went away.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
I am curious what the 9 volt cable is for. I have a PCIII and don't seem to remember having one in my box. I bought mine in 2008 I believe. Anyway it a good deal and should go quick. Once I installed mine my stalling issues went away.
Dave
Hi Dave,

That is for powering the PC3 up either without the bike turned on, or if it is not installed yet on the bike you can hook it up to a host computer, either desktop or laptop and still talk to it via the USB. Then swap/tweak maps or upgrade firmware etc. Convenient when you need it but I guess they dropped it out of subsequent kits.

AJ

PM replied. Still available.

Note: unit for sale is a standard PC3 USB, not the later and much despised PC EX. The EX was Dynojet's half-hearted effort to be CARB and nanny-state compliant. In the case of the FJR, you cannot adjust 4 out of 9 columns in the PC map among other things.

Bump and price drop to $125 shipped CONUS regular Paypal. Please PM for details/Q's, thanks for looking.