• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: FJR Farkles for GEN II & III

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the Gen III dash shelf? Do you have a pic? I'm interested depending....

EDIT: I know you sold the N-Line version, but I'm interested in the dashboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there wiggy1,

Quick question on the Stiffy kit; you mention that it includes spacers if one wants to run the SR357 rack. I have an SR 357 rack and a Stiffy kit. When I installed the Stiffy kit, I don't recall any spacers specifically made for the installation of the SR 357 rack. It's been about 4 years since I installed it, however. Can you add any pics or clarification? I'm wondering if I need to add any spacers to my setup.

Thx so much.

@FJR Pilot, if your setup is working, then there may not be any issues. The SR357 has mounting spacers on the rear tail. I found the ones that were used on my bike were too tall and caused issues with all the hole alignments. So Gerauld made me some spacers at the right length (1" long) to ensure everything lined up properly. Unfortunately the Stiffy kit already sold so I can't take pictures any longer. However, you can read more about mounting both the 357 and the stiffy kit at the following link:

https://www.fjrowners.com/forums/9-fjr-technical/72730-mounting-givi-top-case-using-sr357-garauld-stiffy-kit-2.html

Here is what is left:

- Brand new FJR left Side Panel, $125 - 2013 model complete
- MV motorrad passenger Peg cargo luggage mounts, $200 - Like new, not used. These will carry water jugs, gas cans, and small suitcases and they have the vertical bar to strap your cargo to. Essential items for the cross-country, trans-continent treks
- MC Enterprises canyon cage engine guard, $75 - Right side only, small scuff fixed with touch up paint, comes with mounting hardware
- Battery cover dash panel, $30 - 2013 model year fits all Gen III, small crack on tab, which is the one you remove to match the 2014 and on version for easy battery access
- Dashboard for gen III, $30 - small crack on tab, had bought to experiment with mounting farkles
- Right and left mirrors from 2013, $30 each - had bought to experiment with putting temp or voltage gauges in the housing. Never did so glass and silvering perfect and never dismantled, but they are scraped on the outside. Can fix with touch up paint
- Brand new Stompgrip Tank Pads, $30 - clear with volcano grip, very handy for gripping the tank and not noticeable since they are clear

@FJR Pilot, if your setup is working, then there may not be any issues. The SR357 has mounting spacers on the rear tail. I found the ones that were used on my bike were too tall and caused issues with all the hole alignments. So Gerauld made me some spacers at the right length (1" long) to ensure everything lined up properly. Unfortunately the Stiffy kit already sold so I can't take pictures any longer. However, you can read more about mounting both the 357 and the stiffy kit at the following link:

https://www.fjrowners.com/forums/9-fjr-technical/72730-mounting-givi-top-case-using-sr357-garauld-stiffy-kit-2.html
Thanks.  Got the new stiffener from Gary this week and the Givi parts just arrived.  Weekend's project.

Bump.  Mirrors all sold.  I have a few items left, but will start new threads for those items as this one has become confusing.  Mods can close down this thread.