• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: New HJC RPHA 70 ST Shuky Helmet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stellarsteve

Reaction score
Need to sell this new HJC size Large helmet.  It is the Grey/Navy/Orange color model.  I bought this and it was just too small.  I purchased the smaller cheek pads but was still too tight in the crown.

I've worn this about 5 times to see if it would "break in" but just didn't work.  I bought an XL and it fits perfect.  I normally wear size large Shoei helmets but these size smaller.

It is in pristine condition with no scratches or nicks on either the helmet or shield.  I do have a GoPro adhesive base mounted on the side that can be removed using a hair dryer if you don't need it.

Looking for $300 firm shipped anywhere in the continental US.  Anywhere else you are responsible for shipping.  It will come in the same box my new XL helmet came in and it has all the options that came with the helmet.  Pinlock, helmet bag, etc.

I can email pics if interested.  BTW, I do not or have not been exposed to Covid-19.  My wife was recently tested and was negative so if that is an issue.  The full liner can be removed and washed also.

Steve

I've had dozens of HJCs in my lifetime and they all fit perfectly.

But I have noticed the newer HJCs are all tighter just above my forehead. 

I may need to step up to an XL next time as well.