• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS Vance & Hines CS One Slip Ons Black Ceramic

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroMan

Reaction score
I have a pair of CS Ones in black ceramic off of my 09. They have around 5k miles on them with no scratches or dents. They include oversize heat shields on the pipes and all the mounting hardware. Sound great but not loud. Cost $800 new. Will sell for $400 plus shipping. If interested PM me your email and I will send photos. Manufacturer info states:

The CS One line is the newest generation of sport bike exhausts from Vance & Hines. Using stainless steel construction, with a choice of either a matte black ceramic or polished finish, the trapezoidal-shaped CS One slip-on blends performance and style to enhance the best selling performance bikes on the road today.

The CS One line has been carefully engineered to extract additional power, while at the same time improving rideability. With attention not only given to performance, the CS One line is also acoustically engineered to produce a more aggressive yet controlled exhaust note to enhance the pleasure of spirited sport riding, while keeping sound levels at a reasonable level.

Stiil available. Price has dropped to $375 and includes shipping in the CONUS. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

cs1_1.JPG

cs1_2.JPG

cs1_3.JPG

cs1_4.JPG

cs1_5.JPG

cs1_6.JPG

cs1_7.JPG

cs1_8.JPG

The exhaust is sold but I still have the following items available:

Bill Mayer custom leather seats (front and rear)

Cee Bailey's windshield light gray tint reverse contour 2+2

Weatherproof USB Charging port

Silver stem mount for mobile device

Helmet locks (2)

FZ1 Mirrors

Kaoko Throttle Lock

Short Aluminum Brake and Clutch levers

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Last edited by a moderator: