Fund For Tyler TOTALS POSTED

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't met Tyler before, but since I live in the Bay Area too, and always appreciated her great posts, I assumed I would/will one day.

There just aren't words to really say how sad I feel.

Thanks for setting up this great fund.

Chris

Thanks, Robin, for a job well done!

As with most things, what initially sounds sooooo simple can become convoluted and certainly more work than originally thought. YOu done good, friend!

Thanks, Robin, for a job well done!
As with most things, what initially sounds sooooo simple can become convoluted and certainly more work than originally thought. YOu done good, friend!
+1000

yes sir, ya did good

you have the utmost respect and affection from all of us and in my belief system, it will be mentioned and awarded in the afterlife

you may even get a kiss on the lips by dear Tyler herself one day

<damn, I envy ya; hope I'm there to watch>

:yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo:

As with most things, what initially sounds sooooo simple can become convoluted

That seems to have happened to a lot of people around here. They were simple when they joined the forum, and then became convoluted afterwards.

Seriously though, a big thank you to all who put the effort into marshalling the support for Tyler and her family. Without the point people, doing the work behind the scenes, it wouldn't have come together. Well done. Your efforts are appreciated. (Even by us simple people). B)

you may even get a kiss on the lips by dear Tyler herself one day
Girls have cooties,, everyone knows that!!

You guys stop it.

I am paying it forward. My recent life changes have made me a simple man... and I like it

Do you realize what this crew did in A WEEK!! They came together and did this in a week

Awesome

Good peeps her'bouts

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you realize what this crew did in A WEEK!! They came together and did this in a week
Awesome

Good peeps her'bouts
The motorcycling community, at large, is a great family.

The 2 FJR websites (FJRiders & FJR Forum), Pashnit, ST.N and SouthBayRiders, plus her acting folks, are replete with great souls who came together to support another wonderful soul, who has touched us all, in a time of need.

Good job to ALL!

Don't forget her while she is in her loooong recovery. I plan to continue to send messages on CaringBridge and a card every week. In a long recovery process our friend Ty needs to know she's not forgotten.

I know Jaime's plan is to get her a laptop so, once she is off the serious drugs, she can post on the various websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.