Garauld tail cones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recieved word they are being made and some have been completed. Some were shipped the end of last week. I am eagerly doing the pee-pee dance by my mailbox.

TAIL CONE? :blink:

Another Garauld farkle?

I searched and did not find. Little help...do I want this?

Someone please explain.

Last edited by a moderator:
TAIL CONE? :blink:

Another Garauld farkle?

I searched and did not find. Little help...do I want this?

Someone please explain.
Oh Doc, you're screwed now. Link.

Tailcones-A.jpg

Tailcones-B.jpg

Hi - these are $70 delivered if you performed the Trooper mod or don't want the "Burble" rings. The rings eliminate the "Burble" sound at low throttle openings and add $5. Whistle tip? I'll modify some kazoos for you and you can tape them to your mirror stalks... :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi - these are $70 delivered if you performed the Trooper mod or don't want the "Burble" rings. The rings eliminate the "Burble" sound at low throttle openings and add $5. Whistle tip? I'll modify some kazoos for you and you can tape them to your mirror stalks... :blink:
I'm sort of new here, how do we go about ordering from you?

I received the tail cones and rings today. Well, all I can say is "WOW". Garauld you do amazing work and the cones look just as amazing on the bike. I can honestly say that this is absolutely my favorite aesthetic farkle on my bike. Anyone who has an FJR needs these. If I can figure out how to donwload some pics I will.