• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garmin Zumo 550 with XM

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Bones

Reaction score
OPEN TO OFFERS !

I am selling because I am no longer riding since my accident in 2011 and rarely use it, on occasion in my car. My hobbies have moved on and I could put the cash towards new hobbies.

Zumo 550 works perfectly. Prior to my accident I replaced the touch screen myself and it works perfectly. Satellite radio worked perfectly prior to the accident, I had let my subscription go and wasn't using it near the time of the accident, but I assume it works fine, I see no reason why it wouldn't.

Included is:

-Zumo 550

-motorcycle mount with zumo clamp screw, RAM mount

-power cord - NOT IN PICTURE

-XM radio power cord and puck - puck is on a custom bracket that attaches to the motorcycle mount and the cord tucks up underneath quite nicely. I never had a reception problem for those wondering.

-USB cable

-AC power cord

-550 Soft carrying case

-Car Window mount and DC power cord

-City Navigator NT v8 maps with serial number, the maps are updated to 2009

-owners manual CD

-Installation guide

-extra assorted screw and mounting bolts

-extra top and bottom covers to dress the 550 up, black/flames/silver

-the water resistant flap for covering the male pins on the motorcycle mount, the glue dried and it fell off, but all you need to do is reglue it

I really enjoyed the 550, it was my first GPS and I had it hooked up to a corded Starcomm, it made long trips very enjoyable, up to 800 miles a day.

I hope it finds a good home!

-shipped to CONUS

Sale002.jpg
Sale015.jpg
Sale012.jpg
Sale011.jpg
Sale006.jpg
Sale008.jpg

Sale001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did this have a "curvy road" option? How much are you asking; I don't see a price listed.

Did this have a "curvy road" option? How much are you asking; I don't see a price listed.
I started at $500 and have lowered it. No offers, so i opened it up to make an offer.

Sale pending.

XM puck and mount still available, make an offer!