Garner Valley at Mountain Center California

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zzkenoman

Reaction score
GarnerValley.jpg

QUOTE-kaitsdad+Apr 9 2006, 07:38 PM

ZZ, that is a beautiful picture !! Tell us the magic

Yes! That <i>is</i> a great picture, ZZ.

It's all in the magic software, folks! Just take a set of overlapping pictures. There are lots of software packages out there that will stitch photos together into a panorama. Here's an example where Photoshop Elements merged 8 photos taken outside the tasting room of a local winery one winter's day.

Panorama3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Canon S1 1S that is supposed to be able to do the panoramic effect; I haven't tried it yet but you could check them out and see if that's what you're looking for.

Hey Larry, nice shot!  Where the heck is Mountain Center?  It's going on my list of Sunday rides, but quick!
Between 243 & 371 on Hwy 74 going towards Palm Desert, California

GarnerMountaincenter.jpg
Hey TWN; looking at the map supplied by zzkenoman~ where the 243 marker is located is Mountain Center; Garner Valley starts directly across hwy 74 from the east tip of the lake that is shown; 243 leads to Idyllwild/Pine Cove and down to Hwy 10 in Banning; going northwesterly from that 243 marker leads you back to Hemet on Hwy 74; going towards the Garner Valley pin marker on Hwy 74 leads you to 371, if you turn right at Hwy 371 you run down to Anza/Auanga area. If you continue straight you will ride a very curvy road down to Palm Desert. B)