• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GEN 1 Farkles for you, (RDL Sold), (Corbin Sold), BakUp, (Sena SOLD), Etc (mostly)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blassoff

Its just the dog in me, baby
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Y'all: With the stock market blowing holes in my retirement fund, I'm feeling like I need to squirrel away some moolah, So I'm parting out some toys I've been hording. Here for your farkling pleasure;

**Russell Day Long Saddle. Gen1, Vinyl, Diamond pattern. Perfect condition. Previous owner was 6'1, 220 and he was pleased with it. Original owner still has name and phone number on the seat, your call. $340 to your door within the lower 48. SOLD

IMG_1734_zpsaaikcise.jpg

IMG_1735_zpsyz2r4bxx.jpg

** Corbin Custom Leather Saddle with Garauld backrest. Gen1, All leather, very comfortable. The drivers seating surface has some kittykat damage, still usable. I rode with a sheepskin and was very pleased with it. $260.00 delivered within the lower 48. SOLD

IMG_1708%202_zps8nbk6j4u.jpg

** BAK-UP Drivers backrest, Gen1. Very good condition, mounts easily, includes instructions. (Picture on EBay is the Gen1 unit - NOT gen2) $125 delivered.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bakup-USA-Driver-Backrest-Fully-Adjustable-YAMAHA-FJR1300A-FJR1300AE-etc/232391655235?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

**Gen 2 Used set Front Brake Calipers and lines. Pulled from working bike, parts in good working condition. $80 Delivered.

**Hole covers for 2013 FJR. Plastic covers for holes when saddle bags are off the bike. New/UnUsed. $50 Delivered.

**Sena SMH-10 Helmet Clamp Kit. Used in perfect working condition. Includes two mics (stalk and helmet mount). $22.00 Delivered SOLD

IMG_1725_zpsrrhfdsfx.jpg

** Clutch Slave Cylinders for both Gen 1 and Gen 2. Working, $35 each delivered.

IMG_1727_zps9tzwc2pk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
**Hole covers for 2013 FJR. Plastic covers for holes when saddle bags are off the bike. New/UnUsed. $50 Delivered.

don't see why these wouldn't fit other generations..... I could use for my Gen 1 -- I'll take if they are still available.

** Corbin Custom Leather Saddle with Garauld backrest. Gen1, All leather, very comfortable. The drivers seating surface has some kittykat damage, still usable. I rode with a sheepskin and was very pleased with it. $260.00 delivered within the lower 48. - AMy chance of a photo?? Might be easier to send to my email. [email protected] or pm with it.

Thanks

don't see why these wouldn't fit other generations..... I could use for my Gen 1 -- I'll take if they are still available.

** Corbin Custom Leather Saddle with Garauld backrest. Gen1, All leather, very comfortable. The drivers seating surface has some kittykat damage, still usable. I rode with a sheepskin and was very pleased with it. $260.00 delivered within the lower 48. - AMy chance of a photo?? Might be easier to send to my email. [email protected] or pm with it.

Thanks
Replied via PM and sent pictures via email. Please advise. Thanks, Baz