• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen 1 garage cleaning items

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unicycle52

Reaction score
All Items for a Gen I FJR

All prices include shipping to CONUS

Service Manual $30 including shipping

Passenger Peg lowering brackets including heat shields $75 including shipping

R & G cut style frame slider. One Brand new with spacer for left or right side and new bolt $35 including shipping

Stock seats with original covers. Front foam cut down 1.5 inches $75 including shipping

Front brake pads. BRAND NEW stock oem pads #5JJ-W0045-00 in sealed packages. Sell as set for both calipers (total of two packages with 4 pads) $65 shipping included

Rifle windshield (20W x 21.25 T) very good condition. Used very little, ships in original box. $65 includes shipping.

Rear brake rotor $65 includes shipping

I can't figure out how to post pictures here but if you email me at: [email protected] I have photos of everything that is listed and will be happy to send a return email with photos.

Jiekal trunk with quick disconnect mounting plate and key. Has some scratches on lid. Easily fits full helmet $65

All items are boxed and ready for shipping except for the rotor (which I need to remove from the rim)

Paypal payment preferred on all items.

Bill Hamilton

With ref. to line #5 of Bills post :-

Just an FYI, the R & G Slider spacers are side specific -- ,which is really important, as my dealer found out.

17.5 mm spacer on left side, 8.5 mm spacer on right (as you sit on bike).

If this is redundant info, please ignore and pardon me for butting in
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator: