• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen 1 windscreens, Corbin seat, FD oils seals

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gonzodog

Reaction score
Farkles for sale

So the Gen 1 bike is gone but I still have a few things left over. Might as well pass them on to the community.

1. Calsci windscreen. Also have an OEM windscreen to go with it. Both are reasonably scratch free but have been used. Used 3M plastic polish on the Calsci and it cleaned up nicely. Both have always been cleaned with a microfiber cloth while they have been in my possession. $85 + shipping for both, a 2 for 1 deal!

2. Corbin seat $75 + shipping

3. Final drive oil seals, the big one and the small one Yamaha part numbers 93108-43013, 93102-70167 $25 shipped.

Will throw in a Purolator One PL-14610 to the first buyer of either #1 or #2

Pls PM me if interested.

Interested in seat. Where are you located? Will pm in morning if I can. Stuck working a trade show now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interesting for the oem windscreen if it has not scratches and if someone else don't need it with the Calsci..

PM sent.

Mihalis wants the OEM windscreen so I'm peeling it off from the Calsci.

Calsci screen now priced at $75 + shipping

I'm located in NW Pennsylvania, good ole USA

Have an interested party for the seat. Waiting a reply.

Hey gonz. If you can ship the seat to 49546 for under 100 I would try it

Sorry I have not gotten back to ya. I just got home last night and got called out again today for work. If it works pm me your paypal

Moonman,

<$100 should be no problem, shipping was going to be $27 to get it to Georgia but that deal fell through.

I will be out of town until the 28th and no way to work on this.

Will advise on return.

Also, OEM standard windscreen has gone to Michalas.

Calsci & seals still available.

GD

That works for me. Too much traveling to ride right now anyway!

C

Moonman,
<$100 should be no problem, shipping was going to be $27 to get it to Georgia but that deal fell through.

I will be out of town until the 28th and no way to work on this.

Will advise on return.

Also, OEM standard windscreen has gone to Michalas.

Calsci & seals still available.

GD