• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen 2 cartridges SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VTFJR13

Reaction score
SOLD Just found these in the shed. I had bought them for my 07 FJR to do the Racetech goldvalves and make the swap quick and easy. But I no longer have a my FJR. So I would like to sell these. I know they will work in the 06-12 FJR's not sure about the first Gen if they are different or not. Make an offer. I don't remember what I paid for them. Please contact me at [email protected] for the quickest response. Almost forgot the second pic shows the compression valves and one of them has the thread part broke off it. I over tightened one when I did my fork seals so I was very happy to have some spare parts. But if you do the Racetech stuff the Compression valves would get replaced anyway.

IMG_0076_zpsfe17b6f1.jpg

IMG_0077_zps6b3534e5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what would be a fair price. I don't remember what I even paid for them. So someone can make me an offer.