• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen 2--Russell Day Long, Bags-Connection "City" Electrified Tank Bag, Shad Topcase and More.....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tesla

Reaction score
I have more stuff to come. One item is a Rifle Windshield. It is a clear shield, +5 inches Tall and +4 inches Wide. Currently this is $247.00 with shipping from Rifle to Dallas,Texas. Very minor hairline scratches, no chips or fading. Excellent condition. Finding a suitable box and the cost of shipping is the big question right now. Make offer.

3ED7g3Y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like first shot at the FZ1 mirrors, and possibly the gps if they're not already spoken for. Sending PM....

Received mirrors and tech mount yesterday, and installed the mirrors.

Great condition, and a huge improvement.

Thank you.

I have more stuff to come. One item is a Rifle Windshield. It is a clear shield, +5 inches Tall and +4 inches Wide. Currently this is $247.00 with shipping from Rifle to Dallas,Texas. Very minor hairline scratches, no chips or fading. Excellent condition. Finding a suitable box and the cost of shipping is the big question right now. Make offer.

3ED7g3Y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: