• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen II Cee Bailey's Windscreen

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beamer Reamer

Death Before Disco
Reaction score
This is a Cee Bailey’s windscreen off of my 2008 FJR. It is tinted and is the reverse contour model. It is the mid-height model and measures as 23” tall and is 17” wide at the top which indicates it is a +2 model.

I am selling only because I have used a Vstream in the past and liked it, so I am going back to what I know. This Cee Bailey’s windscreen came with the FJR when I upgraded my ride.

Condition is good. When you look through it going down the road, it looks perfect. When you take it off the bike, clean it, and hold it up to the light – you can see the fine scratches and spots caused by dust, etc. . It has normal smudges and marks, I have never tried to polish it. Basically, it looks like any good used windscreen off of any bike. It has not been damaged in anyway.

To order this bad boy new off of the manufacturer’s web site, it is going to cost $190 plus shipping. I will sell this one for $80 plus shipping, I will ship it in the box and packaging my vstream came with…

David