• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen II Sargent seat and Large CalSci Windscreen

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricks.06

Reaction score
I am selling the FJR and have these two items up for sale:

First, a Sargent seat. Barely 6 months old. Black on black. Perfect condition- $289 plus shipping to CONUS.

seat2.jpg

seat.jpg

Next is a CalSci windscreen. Size Large. Also in like new condition- $79 plus shipping to CONUS.

windsheild.jpg

Thanks!

First, a Sargent seat. Barely 6 months old. Black on black. Perfect condition- $289 plus shipping to CONUS.

seat2.jpg

seat.jpg

Next is a CalSci windscreen. Size Large. Also in like new condition- $79 plus shipping to CONUS.

windsheild.jpg

Thanks!
My Cal Sci is getting old. What is the top to bottom dimention of the screen?

seat2.jpg

seat.jpg

windsheild.jpg

Thanks!
Here are the stats from their site:

Large 2006++3.5" = +9cm24.5"15"$185

Height/width low/width high

Thanks!

Here are the stats from their site:

Large 2006++3.5" = +9cm24.5"15"$185

Height/width low/width high

I want to know how it compares to mine. I don't know which one I have for sure. How many inches from the top of the screen to the top of the vent hole?

Thanks,

gotcha- it's 18 inches
oooh, that's the same size as mine. I was hoping it was taller as mine does not quite cover me as much as I'd like. I'll probably order an extra large one.

If it helps anyone, I am a 6 footer with a 30" inseam and this size almost eliminates all air turbulence around me but not quite. Previous bikes I've owned (R1100RT with Aeroflow o/s screen and Venture Royale stock scrn.) were poifect. This large screen works great but I have to scrunch a bit to get out of the blast.

Thanks,

Sirby

seat2.jpg

seat.jpg

windsheild.jpg

Thanks!
So what kind of package deal will will make to a FNG? I live in area code 46123 if it helps to figure out shipping.

Thanks.

Both are SOLD

seat2.jpg

seat.jpg

windsheild.jpg

Thanks!