Get out there and vote for MotoGP on SpeedTV

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kurtfriedrich

Reaction score
go to this site

https://www.speedtv.com/news/

go to the bottom of the page, they are running a poll about what racing you like. Vote for MotoGP. Right now we are kicking ass, 40 to 4% for MotoGP over NASCAR. Vote on your home computer, and then vote again on your work computer. Maybe SpeedTV will get the message and show more MotoGP!!

Kurt

Sorry but I support Motocross as it needs to grow more than MotoGP. MotoGP will always be on TV but MX is like a baby trying to walk.

I started riding in the dirt and I'll be covered by dirt when I die. :drinks:

Last edited by a moderator:
MotoGP will always be on TV but MX is like a baby trying to walk. I started riding in the dirt and I'll be covered by dirt when I die. :drinks:
What cable system are you using? I see MX on directv all the time, but never any roadracing.
+1, Gunny, Fuzzy Balls, and what he said. I see MX on all the time, but I constantly have to search to find when any GP, or other type of road racing is on.

nice, thanks for the link. I'm sure they'll be surprised how many of us want more bike-related content

Latest posts