Get your CFR 2016 Rally Shirts here

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shirt ordered!

Looking forward to the company and the rides!!

Hope it's as much fun as Johns rally was this past June
punk.gif
punk.gif

Going to bump this in case there are fence sitters out there

As of March 20th, We are at 10 shirts, 8 guys and 2 gals and the window closes May 3rd.

I had priced this at 25 shirts total so if you want a shirt can you please commit because at 10 shirts I might have to cancel the whole run.

Thanks

Chris

Going to bump this in case there are fence sitters out thereAs of March 20th, We are at 10 shirts, 8 guys and 2 gals and the window closes May 3rd.

I had priced this at 25 shirts total so if you want a shirt can you please commit because at 10 shirts I might have to cancel the whole run.

Thanks

Chris
Ok, you talked me into a t-shirt, but I think I fat fingered the keyboard and ordered two cause I got two emails confirming t-shirt orders. Is there any way to cancel one of my orders?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one ordered but got an email cancelling it.

I'll order another cause I don't want to catch shit from Abercrombie FJRF

I just ordered (2) shirts. One for me and one for a buddy that rides a 2007 FJR, but is not on the forum (yet).

Going to bump this in case there are fence sitters out thereAs of March 20th, We are at 10 shirts, 8 guys and 2 gals and the window closes May 3rd.

Thanks

Chris
Ok, you talked me into a t-shirt, but I think I fat fingered the keyboard and ordered two cause I got two emails confirming t-shirt orders. Is there any way to cancel one of my orders?

Thanks
I cancelled your second order

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone we are now at 17 shirts ordered,

Another 8 and I will be really happy,

Any more fence sitters out there?

These are great shirts (even if I say so myself) my 2010 still looks new and I wear it a lot.

Chris

Hi this is the last weekend to order your shirts.

The cut off is Tuesday.

If anyone is thinking that there will be spares in the right size you will be disappointed.

Chris

Sorry to say I have cancelled all orders for the 2016 CRF shirts,

We didn't hit the numbers required and the alternate I proposed to those who had ordered didn't seem to go down to well.

Everyone who ordered will be getting refunded by CustomInk.

.Chris

Uh nuts, just when I was turning my 2013 Huntsville into a work shirt !

You are right they are great shirts but I don't think you should have to eat the balance to meet minimum.

Thanks for all your efforts Chris.

Bummer about the shirts, but now more money for gas!!!!!! I know Canada has free healthcare, but do they have free fuel?

Sorry to put you through the effort and I appreciate the effort. I have not made contact with Yamaha since my contact with their marketing side of things has left the company so this is going to be a very low key affair.