Getting another FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the GT! I considered one of those very seriously after doing lots of research. Cross between an FJR and an MT. Still may one day....

Congrats on the Tracer! Even though I just picked up a new [left-over] '18 Tenere, I've been eyeing the GT as a potential future addition to the stable. Sounds like a fun back road corner carver!

~G

I'm too old to care who's pissed at me.

I tried for one week to give up riding and it didn't work. Seriously i might as well be dead than without a bike. 

I never should have lived this long and hope to go out on the bike verses having an Iv and dirty diaper under hospice. 

Only thing that has kept me sane since retiring has been the motorcycles and that's not saying much. 

My first bike was a 75 Kawasaki H2 (widow maker) horrible handing bike but I learned how to stay upright and survive, it's

been nothing but positive since with the evolution of tires and suspension. The 900GT is the tamest bike I ever owned but at

least I'm back on two-wheels. Maybe another FJR might also be added to the stable this weekend, who knows.

Anyway I really miss the past rides with the local FJR riders (their crazy like me) and hope to ride with some of them again.

Take care,

Domenic

yQ1nJTd.jpg

Inspected an H2 Carbon today and thought about it seriously until I sat on it, back won't last long and would be hard to write the check for it. 

MT-10 was sweet but ended up buying a 2020 Tracer 900GT.

Still going to look at the used FJR this weekend, he can only say no to my offer.
Congrats on the Tracer 👍   Live crazy tame for a while 😉

I've slowed way down but still like hitting the twisties alone (no witnesses).

Anyone know if D&H cycles still offers discounted extended warranties? 

The dealer wants $750, but I do all my own maintenance and repairs.

Thanks

All the computer crap on this new bike is ridiculous. I just need the speed, rpm  and maybe oil pressure.

Had a warning light on and it concerned me all day till I got home. Found out I turned on the cruise control accidentally!

Anyway the 900 handles great and is lighter than the fjr, all good things.The 900 Tracer seems to be a good alternative

for an old guy that can't except getting too old to manage weight.