• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Givi E52 Topcase w/backrest

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully this works for posting pic's of the Givi.

Thanks,

J

th_GiviE52.jpg

th_GiviE52Backrest.jpg

Pics please.

Can't really tell from the pics but are there lights on the case? There seems to be different types of mounting plate available.Can you tell me which type you used?

Any scratches etc on it? Appreciate the info and also what would shipping cost be to 33511?

Thanks

I think i used a nice etched mounting plate fom twisted throttle. As far as shipping I know it was like $30 ground to GA as I checked on that for someone else. There is not a light kit mounted. No scratches on upper area, just the minor ones on bottom where you slide it into whatever mounting plate you decide upon. I never really removed it much as it was nice to store our helmets or whatever else.

Thanks for that Jay. I'm waiting for another seller to respond to my offer at present so will get back to you either way, hopefully today.

Thanks for that Jay. I'm waiting for another seller to respond to my offer at present so will get back to you either way, hopefully today.
Thanks Jay but I am sorted now. Hope the sale goes well for you.
No problem, hope you were able to get what you were looking for. I will say the E52 is a nice top case, room for two helmets, camera and whatever else you want to cram in there.

Not to highjack this thread, this is for someone that needs a mounting plate for this Givi top box to make it work. I have a mounting plate from PCA for a Gen II that works with this box. If anyone needs it, PM me. If I didn't already have a new box I would buy this one.