GIVI V56 MAXIA 4 Top Case

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greysabor

Reaction score
I just purchased my GIVI V56 MAXIA 4 Top Case and the Givi SR357 Top Case Rack. The rack installed easily, however as others have mentioned I had to add two washers on the aft spacer as it was to short. The case attaches to the rack in seconds. You can see in the picture it holds two helmets. I do remove my Sena 10C when I put it in the case. I did add the back rest for the wife. Everything seems to work well.

20160924_152433_zpsenvrtlvo.jpg

20160924_152458_zpsod0opue1.jpg

20160924_152532_zpsx3zsnldm.jpg

20160924_152915_zps5mumqfun.jpg

I have been looking at one of those for mine and really like the new look. I have a V46 "old version" currently and thought the extra 10L would come in handy also.

Looks great with the red '14. I'm currently selling my E52 top case and will be replacing it with the V56. I like the design of the V56 and I could really use a few more liters of capacity for riding gear to squeeze into.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking case. I have an E55 I use when I need the space (traveling with the wife), but I run a V46 (or is it 47..) tech daily.

Yes, I plan on going to the PNW tech day. I do know about the admore lighting. It's $149.00. Some people have said it is not very bright during daylight. I am thinking about it, maybe a winter project. There are other things I want too.

Yes, I plan on going to the PNW tech day. I do know about the admore lighting. It's $149.00. Some people have said it is not very bright during daylight. I am thinking about it, maybe a winter project. There are other things I want too.