Good Things Come To Those That Wait........

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I GOT one!

FINALLY!!!!

Feast your eyes on this beauty:
love.gif

Woo-hoo!!!
yahoo.gif

Congrats, Greg, and I have to agree: that's one of the nicest Chevy Silverado's I've seen in a long time. No wonder why you're proud, the matching shell really completes her. Enjoy for a long time and many miles, as I hear those engines will outlast the body.

Next time you show her off, can you move that motorcyle out of the way so we can all fully appreciate her?

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you were going to milk those Gen I FJRs till you were the last man on earth riding one.
bye.gif

GP

No red koolaid will be changing the landscape in this Florida garage. Blue is STILL my favorite color, and I've STILL got about 13k in savings to prove it
smile.png

Congrats Greg.

Big congrats, Skoot!

It's aLways newsworthy when Members who are FJR poor add the best sport tourer on the market to the garage. :lol:

Skoot - don't let 'em phase you. I'll ride my Gen 1 until it falls apart if I have to. But if budget allowed, I'd have a '14 right friggin now!

Outstanding! Congratulations.

Don't tell Lucille (nor my darling bride!), but if I won the lottery there would be a gorgeous Redhead in the garage.

Enjoy!

At least when you got the Gen II you had the decency to be apologetic. I'm not getting apologetic in this announcement.
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts