GoPro camera

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not tried one but I have sure looked at them in the dealers showroom. Wouldn't mind having one but there are other things that I need (errrr want) worse.

Mark

I have one, though I don't have a video to share. Have only used it once and the video is on another computer. It is a cool little toy and the video produced is probably comparable to a lot of stuff on youtube. Just my opinion, but I am satisfied with the quality. Now, if you want cool sound for your video, such as the engine noise, good luck with that, it's mic overloads easily. It won't give you pro or Jdog quality, but it is fun to play with, actually better than expected results, and is usually the talk of the group when you show it around.

Hmmm, maybe that didn't come out quite right. Get your damn minds out of the gutter people.

Bryan

Here is some footage from a go pro video system while we were on US28 down by Deals Gap in NC/TN :D

Notice every once and awhile you can see the sparks coming off of the camera bike riders knee pucks!!! LOL LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't recall the price, but the Dick's Sporting Goods in my area was closing those out, they had quite a few.

I don't recall the price, but the Dick's Sporting Goods in my area was closing those out, they had quite a few.

Looks like you would need to buy the mount kit if you get the GoPro from Dicks

Ok...I pulled the trigger and bought one from my dealership with the moutning hardware included. Gonna give it a try in the next few days if it quits freakin' raining!!

Then I will be off to the Smokey Mountains with it next month!! :D

My son gave me one of these for Christmas. It is really a cool toy. As mentioned before, the engine can over ride the mic, but the pictures are remarkably good. The only problem is that when you have one mounted, everybody else wants to lead so they can see how they are riding.

CycleSector.com has the wide angle for $155.00, Pashinit Motocycle Fourm has some great shots with the camera