Got A Favourite Road Sign?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wolf_pen_gap.jpg

Wolf Pen Gap, Suches, Georgia

Spell check? What's that?!?

Took this one at EOM '08 on our way towards the BRP. I think this was along Heidi's Half And Half route.

de3e12dc.jpg

Not a road sign, but a personal favorite.

Took this at one of my station transmitter sites right after Hurricane Frances roared through Cen Fla in '04. The transmitter site is about 100 yards away from the Peace River, which had overflowed its banks:

00025.jpg

Autorized... you know, like something done or modified by an automobile. In this instance, it would be dumping from a car. Geez guys.

Dont you use the Merriam-Webster Dictionary? (home to the winners of last year "Ginormous", "Bromance", "Earjacking" and my personal favorite, "Irritainment")

Where sattley izzat?
If you'd quit going up to your launch site and instead stayed on Hwy 49 N past Downieville, it's up near the top of the pass on 49 - FUN roads (and where I had my miscue last May - That sign doesn't lie - you CANNOT see the sand in a couple of the downhill corners).

These are my faves from a trip to Guatemala last year:

guatemalasign.jpg

Entering the park at Tikal:

Jaguar Crossing

jaguarsigntikal.jpg

Didn't see any Jaguars but the next sign proved to be true...

Snake Crossing

snakesigntikal.jpg

which proved to be true as we came across an actual Fer de Lance, one of the most deadly snakes...

Gustafsonvisilt110.jpg

Autorized... you know, like something done or modified by an automobile. In this instance, it would be dumping from a car. Geez guys.
Dont you use the Merriam-Webster Dictionary? (home to the winners of last year "Ginormous", "Bromance", "Earjacking" and my personal favorite, "Irritainment")

I thought it you had to get permission to take a shit.