GOTC 2016 or Snowmen and Peacocks - A Ride Report

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank for all you compliments. It had to end because I still have to work for a living and the weather was closing in on Northern Ca and Washington. It is time for ride reports from the SW US. The weather in the SE US is looking real nice right now so maybe we will see some ride reports from or friends down there. Intech posted up a ride report titled: "2016 Fall Foliage Ride October 14-16". Nice!

Also I am sure Tyler will have something to post when she can. I am looking forward to that.

Time to change the oil in the engine and forks and put the FJR to bed for the remainder of this year. Our outlook here in the northwest is for a wetter and colder season and right now it is living up to wetter part. Good for the mountains snows and water supply, not so good for riding.

I've run out of likes, but this has been an awesomely good RR. THANKS!

I'll try to do my part in picking up some RRs in the southeast...it just seems that the camera rarely gets pulled out unless I am riding alone...otherwise I am having TOO much fun going through the turns that just seem to keep on a going.

Time to change the oil in the engine and forks and put the FJR to bed for the remainder of this year. Our outlook here in the northwest is for a wetter and colder season and right now it is living up to wetter part. Good for the mountains snows and water supply, not so good for riding.
Don't put it away yet Jim. Rain keeps the dust down and cooler temps mean "no bugs"! There are still many moto bike adventures to be had. Just keep the lens dry...
smile.png

Keep going!