Great Utah Gathering May 19-21, 2006

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rdfrantz

Reaction score
The Torrey XI Gathering

Hi. I’m hoping from some leniency from the moderators about this. I’m posting a notice here in this forum about a recurring event in Torrey, Utah. Since it attracts riders from all over the US, and Canada as well, it would be most unfortunate to pigeon hole the in a regional section announcing Rides and Events and have it go unnoticed by people from other Regions who really would be interested.

We get over a hundred Riders out to enjoy the fabulous scenery and incredible roads that abound in the region. It’s also an awesome personal and social experience; It turns out it’s “that” group of riding people we always wanted to ride with, be around and hang out with.

So, I hope you’ll take the chance to look into what’s going to happen once again in Torrey, UT between May 19th and the 21st. I hope to see you there.

Announcement on this site

We'll let it slide this time because Utah people get special dispensation. I am closing the thread so people that want to discuss it should go to the other link. I'll be down there in June myself for the Utah 1088.

Status
Not open for further replies.