• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Group buy Seat Concepts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I inquired if they are going to make the rear seat foam and this is the reply,

We might. I know there is limited room on the gen 2 with the grab handles. If we make a rear we will offer a group buy on them.

Robert

We might. I know there is limited room on the gen 2 with the grab handles. If we make a rear we will offer a group buy on them.

Robert
I had asked them back when the thread began, and got a similar answer with a 'no'. Guess they're reconsidering... kewl. More of you should ask.

I'm in but I don't want my email addy broadcast all over the internet...

I'll PM my info but please dont advertise it on here.

Gen 3 and I'll get them to install mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert
I had asked them back when the thread began, and got a similar answer with a 'no'. Guess they're reconsidering... kewl. More of you should ask.
I would be interested in new foam for the rear seat on my Gen 1. Gotta keep the girlfriend happy!
biggrin.png

Robert
I would be interested in new foam for the rear seat on my Gen 1. Gotta keep the girlfriend happy!
biggrin.png
I'm not worried about a g/f.....my wife ride's a Can Am. But my daughter used to ride with me all the time when I had my wing.......not so much with the FJR....she hates the back seat.....

I'm in but I don't want my email addy broadcast all over the internet...
I'll PM my info but please dont advertise it on here.
Agreed.

First post in topic should just include a list of usernames to keep a count, owner of the group buy can hold onto the personal info. I should be in on this as well but need to make sure X-mas isn't too harsh on the finances (wish I had until mid Jan to decide).

Sam Newstadt

rider weight: 200 Pounds
cover type,rear cover: Gen 3 seat with Gripper Top / Carbon Fiber Sides WITH Matching Rear Cover plus installation
email address: [email protected]
city, state (for shipping cost): Melbourne, FL 32940

I'm already on the list but forgot to mention year/gen. Corrected info is:

Paul Work

200 lb

Gripper Top / Carbon Fiber Sides, with matching rear cover

Gen II/2007

paulworkusa AT gmail DOT com

sacramento, CA

I'll do install myself

Count me in as well.....Merry Christmas to me!

Chuck Schmitt

235#

Gripper top with carbon fiber sides, matching rear for a Genlll/ 2013

schmittcsm AT gmail DOT com

Caledonia, Mi. 49316

Planning at this point to do the install myself, with help!

Agreed..... I'm contemplating a seat concepts to try on my FZ-09 for track use....

Got my Laam on it already but still have my extra factory seat.

If thats a go - I might be in....

Scott,

Email sent.

Name Paul Smith
rider weight 178lbs
cover type, Gen2 Gripper Top / Carbon Fiber Sides, with matching rear cover
email address [email protected]
city, state (for shipping cost) Houston TX

Latest posts