Guess who their collar bone?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03silverbullet

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Well, last weekend Oct. Th, I was on one of my favorite tracks- Mountain Springs race track in Pahrump, NV.

As I entered turn 6, my front wheel lost traction and I went down hard. The result was a totaled out gsxr750 and a broken collar bone.

I under went surgery Wednesday to clamp down my collar bone in place and it went well. As you can see in the picture below, I snapped that sucker in 2 real good.

Obviously I am not able to ride now however it is healing well and should be back in the saddle soon.

The vicodin is working great!

I'll have some pictures of the bike soon. I came out alot better.

collarbone.jpg

Well, last weekend Oct. 6Th, I was on one of my favorite tracks- Mountain Springs race track in Pahrump, NV.As I entered turn 6, my front wheel lost traction and I went down hard. The result was a totaled out gsxr750 and a broken collar bone.

I under went surgery Wednesday to clamp down my collar bone in place and it went well. As you can see in the picture below, I snapped that sucker in 2 real good.

Obviously I am not able to ride now however it is healing well and should be back in the saddle soon.

The vicodin is working great!

I'll have some pictures of the bike soon. I came out alot better.

collarbone.jpg

Oh man! The pain....the pain.... First the collar bone and then the wallet (Thems bykes is expensive toys to throw on the ground). Youch-a-magouch!

Heal quickly!

Well...there goes 6 weeks of you being useful! Call us when you can work again. ;)

Get well soon...sorry about the bike :(

Steve,

Wow, you really broke that sucker. Well, might as well replace that 750 with a full liter so you can have some more weight on the front. Did you tire slip on something? Seems more likely that a rear would wash out on the exit. Get better and don't do it again.

Barry

Dang... that looks like Sparky's old Avatar... minus the plate and screws...

Heal fast...

Cool x-ray! Well, downtime doesn't hurt all THAT much; it's just boring and all.

You know what to do; I suspect this ain't your first rodeo!

Take the time, heal proper, take care... :rolleyes:

you broke it good, real good....

happy the bike is worse, and not the other way around...

dana

Steve,

Bummer about the down and the injuries to you and your bike. Here's hoping for a quick and painless recovery. See you at NAFO, if not sooner....

[SIZE=12pt]You sure it's broke?[/SIZE] :wacko:

[SIZE=12pt]Heal fast.... Pics of the bike??? Youch!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dayum! I want a vicodin just for having looked at that ! Take the drugs...pain is bad...drugs is good...and please be careful, K? The world is a much better place wif you in it !

Blessings,

Bobby

Thanks all,

Sorry I've been a little quite lately. I am healing well and I'm back riding.

I recently purchased a new 2007 GSXR1000 that I am thrilled with.

I 'll have pictures shortly in a new thread.

Don't why this thread didn't show up for me before in the "show new" function (but it does happen). Belated "get well soons".