Happy Canada Day, you Drunken Canuckistani Hosers eh!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
Happy Canada Day, you Drunken Canuckistani Hosers eh! I doubt if any of you Frostbacks are sober right now, but Happy Canada Day eh! JSNS!

11709502_10153220495942713_6832435388705093476_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Papa Chuy - it was a good one. Working on bringing an 87 K75C back to rideable condition - we're getting there.

Take care of yourself and stay off them murdersickles til you're all healed up!

Thanks Papa Chuy - it was a good one. Working on bringing an 87 K75C back to rideable condition - we're getting there.
Dave and Sylvia, sincere and heartfelt Congratulations on your BMW 1987 K75C; one of the best Beemers ever built, perfect for Alps/Dolomites and Canadian Rockies eh!

IMG_9841_1.jpg

https://www.knopftours.com/Web-Site/Hello.html Mein Freund Stefan Knopf owns a Motorcycle Tour and Rental Company based in Heidelberg, Deutschland. He still offers a dozen K75's for rent, the WUNDERBAR bike for the French Alps and the Pyrenees!

Dave and Sylvia, sincere and heartfelt Congratulations on your BMW 1987 K75C; one of the best Beemers ever built, perfect for Alps/Dolomites and Canadian Rockies eh!

IMG_9841_1.jpg
Don, How can you say that? I thought the 1975 R90/6 was the best Beemer ever built.

IMG_9841_1.jpg
Don, How can you say that? I thought the 1975 R90/6 was the best Beemer ever built.
Marky-Mark, perhaps I should have said of der 'K' Motorraden; JSNS, Jawohl Arnie!

At least we got rain and not snow for the 1st of July.....
cold.gif
It has been a rather cooler than normal summer so far. Great riding temps anyways.

Thanks, RaYzerman19! Looking forward to another Independence Day, and will once again be watching Will Smith and Bill Pullman whip ass on a few aliens.