Happy Trails, Ride Safe my friends

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackStar

Reaction score
Well I got rid of my FJR. I traded it in on a left over 2009 BMW R1200R. Was able to strike a deal I could not walk away from after ogling the bike for two years. I've put 400 miles on it so far and love it.

Thanks for the companionship, advice, and humor.

P7290011.jpg

Well I got rid of my FJR. I traded it in on a left over 2009 BMW R1200R. Was able to strike a deal I could not walk away from after ogling the bike for two years. I've put 400 miles on it so far and love it.

Thanks for the companionship, advice, and humor.

P7290011.jpg

OMG you have to bring that thing to NAFO. It's GORGEOUS!!

Nice looking ride. Just because you are riding a BMW now doesn't mean you have to leave!
So true.. We still allow Nancy boys like Carver and Beemerdons here and they ride Harleys!

Shit, Beemer rides one of them machines too!

Stick around.

:jester:

Nice looking ride. Just because you are riding a BMW now doesn't mean you have to leave!
So true.. We still allow Nancy boys like Carver and Beemerdons here and they ride Harleys!

Stick around.

BlackStar, Like DickLick said, please don't leave our FJR Forum! Your new Beemer's a Beauty! I rode my BMW R1150RT to WFO! Fecking Fairlaner did piss on its front tire though! Arse!

Last edited by a moderator:

Stick around.

BlackStar, Like DickLick said, please don't leave our FJR Forum! Your new Beemer's a Beauty! I rode trailered my BMW R1150RT to WFO! Fecking Fairlaner did piss on its front tire and seat (you didn't see that Don, did you?) though! Arse!
Fixed

Sweet looking 'R'. Enjoy.............

I am jonesing SO bad for a 1200GS but just can't afford one. Even a used one.

Of course it will be 2nd bike......I'll never get rid of the FJR.

Yeah, I'd like to add one of those to the garage too (the GS), but they are priced like they are made of gold.

And I'm getting too old to keep raiding the retirement account or I'll never get there. <_<