Havin a cold one. whats your Fav?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timalan

Reaction score

I have been experimenting extensively. :yahoo:

And I think I am calling this my favorite... so far.

edited for Favorites..... MY BAD

Last edited by a moderator:
I brew my own and generally have a homebrew on tap in the kegerator. I like Belgian style ales. If I'm buying something, I experiment constantly. I had a couple of good beers from Flying Dog Brewery out of Frederick, MD, recently. I had a Tire Bite Golden Ale that was very good and their Horn Dog Barley Wine (10.2% ABV) was very good too.

Hmmm.....In no order at all:

Beers: Michelob Light, Amber Bock, Killians Red, Blue Moon

Liquor: Captain & coke, White Russians

I'm no alky, but I like me drinks! Specially the freebies!

McEwans is a chewy selection. Not particularly well balanced, but certainly a mouthfull.

I'm also an (ex)homebrewer. Have not made anything in a couple of years, but used to make 1/2 barrel batches for fun and warmth.

My favorite beer style has to be the belgian dubble. I'd say maybe St Bernardus Prior 8. It is often overlooked in favor of bigger tripple or quadrupples, but has incredible rich flavor. If ever you get a chance to try it, do so.

Beer is good...I like beer. I'll take a beer.
Is that Hemmingway?

My favorite beer style has to be the belgian dubble. I'd say maybe St Bernardus Prior 8. It is often overlooked in favor of bigger tripple or quadrupples, but has incredible rich flavor. If ever you get a chance to try it, do so.
Can I pick that up at Wal Mart?

I'm a Guinness man, but I really, really, really like Caffrey's Irish Ale, although it's about impossible to get in this neck of the woods.

Alan, if you like the McEwans Scotch ale, give McEwan's Champion Ale and Tennent's Velvet a try too.

Can I pick that up at Wal Mart?

Ummm... No. Probably not.

no.....dostovyeskie.........
I was impressed. Till I noticed you mispelled it. Sheesh. (Dostoyevsky) I would have even accepted Dostoevsky.

yeah... I don't think Fyodor was big on the imported brews.

You can get Shiner on the east coast... Georgia, anyway. Been going through stouts and porters but Guinness is about the only standby... unless I can get my hands on Young's Double Chocolate.