Heads up. Farkle bargain.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These puppies are just $1.49 at Burger King, without the kid's meal!

(I think if you buy the crappy meal, he's free.)

*His arms move.

*He's always smiling.

*Can be mounted anywhere.

*Waterproof.

*Won't judge you.

IMG_6503.jpg

(Just about perfect, huh?)

Gosh, I gotta get out of here, and ride somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
These puppies are just $1.49 at Burger King, without the kid's meal!(I think if you buy the crappy meal, he's free.)

*His arms move.

*He's always smiling.

*Waterproof.

*Won't judge you.

IMG_6503.jpg

Wow, Michael, you only missed friday by a day..... God only knows what woulda happened with this post yesterday....

Yep, sounds like you need some therapy. I recommend altitude with a generous mix of curves consisting of high speed sweepers, twistes, and switchbacks followed by some scenery not seen anywhere else on Earth. That should keep you straightened out for at least a week or so. By the way, should you happen to know anyone who takes really nice photos, you might wish to consider taking them to document your travels for the rest of us to drool at! :rolleyes:

Burger King is giving away maps of the US? Next time could you take a picture of it without that Sponge Bob obstructing it?

:rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up on the bargain farkle Sponge Bob, Old Michael! Both of my boys, Seth (13) and SkooterG (43) are absolutely crazy wild about Sponge Bob; I am going to get them each one, so they can decorate their school lunch boxes!!!

...I am going to get them each one...
You're spoilin' those kids Don.

Do you want 'em to grow up like barb?
You just have to tempt the diamondback rattlesnake, don't you OM! What is it about we Hibernians that make us like to play with live hand grenades, whistle with the Devil, step on Superman's cape, spit in the wind and tease a fiesty lass like Barb??

These puppies are just $1.49 at Burger King, without the kid's meal!(I think if you buy the crappy meal, he's free.)

*His arms move.

*He's always smiling.

*Waterproof.

*Won't judge you.

IMG_6503.jpg

On my wall map the colors of the states are all different -- MO's green, KS - yellow, IA - pink.... :crazy:

OM Is a "closet" Sponge Bob fan..

An yer right shiny, He should give it back to the kid he stole it from

:jester: