• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Helmet Lock Brackets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott,
Thanks for the quick email. I'm sending you a check for $32. Thanks in advance.

Mike

Are you planning on attending the WFO in park city? If you are can you bring some of the brackets with you and I will buy one.

Fjrkid
___________________________________________________________________________________

I just got back from a week long ride in the Smoky mountains, (Dragon, Cherohola, etc) so my big road trip for this year is done.. I have both styles in stock and ready to go.. USPS usually has them delivered within 3-5 days... Thanks, Scott

For the month of September only, FREE SHIPPING (in U.S.) for all models. For ordering/further information please e-maqil me direct at [email protected]. Thanks and safe riding, Scott
Just sent an e-mail. Thanks
__________________________________________________________________________________

Got your e-mail and you sent you a reply.. Thanks, Scott
Thanks Scott

Perfect delivery, it was at home waiting for me when I arrived on Friday.

Just need the locks delivered now.

Mark

Now available for the 2006 and up bikes, the addition of either a single or duel electrical outlet bracket. The helmet lock bracket is the same as the original (Helmet Guardian lock assembly bolts on in the same place) however its modified that now allows for the addition of either one or two BMW style electrical outlets. I do not sell the electrical outlets however they can be purchased here: Powerlet: https://www.powerletproducts.com/
original bracket W/O outlet $22.00

bracket with single outlet $28.00

bracket with double outlet $30.00

plus $4.95 S & H

Picture of all three brackets side by side: https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w193/SR...FJRoutlets2.jpg

Please e-mail me direct At:[email protected] for any further questions/orders, etc. Thanks and safe riding, Scott

I have just ordered the Helmet Guardian locks from Cyclegadgets. I was under the impression that I could get these locks rekeyed as it used a Yamaha key blank as the key. Unfortunately the Helmet Guardian locks are very different from my Gen I Yamaha key. Were my impressions wrong??? :huh: :huh:

I have just ordered the Helmet Guardian locks from Cyclegadgets. I was under the impression that I could get these locks rekeyed as it used a Yamaha key blank as the key. Unfortunately the Helmet Guardian locks are very different from my Gen I Yamaha key. Were my impressions wrong??? :huh: :huh:
It was my understanding that the locks come with several different keyways and it would just be good luck if your Yammy key fits. One poster a long while ago said he just kept returning them and reordering another set until he got the right keyway. I was lucky, got the right one the first time.

It was my understanding that the locks come with several different keyways and it would just be good luck if your Yammy key fits. One poster a long while ago said he just kept returning them and reordering another set until he got the right keyway. I was lucky, got the right one the first time.
Thanks Charlie Hoss

I might give Cyclegadgets a call and see what they say. I would prefer to just carry one key with me.

LAroo

Thanks Charlie Hoss

I might give Cyclegadgets a call and see what they say. I would prefer to just carry one key with me.

LAroo
__________________________________________________________________________________

If you can locate a dealer who carries them in stock, I'd bring your FJR key and try inserting it (before buying it) into the lock cylinder... if it fits, it can be re-keyed. (You can also look at your style key and the Helmet Guardian and see if it's the same style key.)

For the month of February 2008 only, FREE SHIPPING (in U.S.) for all models. For ordering/further information please e-mail me direct at [email protected]. Please state year of bike as well. Thanks and safe riding, Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
For the month of February 2008 only, FREE SHIPPING (in U.S.) for all models. For ordering/further information please e-mail me direct at [email protected]. Please state year of bike as well. Thanks and safe riding, Scott
Do we have to wait till February? It's still January here.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, no waiting... Make it now, thru the end of February, Happy New Year!

Scott,

Sent you an email asking for pictures and more info. This may sound like a dumb question but I would assume that you can install a bracket on each side of you bike (Left\Right), I have an 07 that I would like to be able to secure two helmets too...

Thanks

Scott,

Sent you an email asking for pictures and more info. This may sound like a dumb question but I would assume that you can install a bracket on each side of you bike (Left\Right), I have an 07 that I would like to be able to secure two helmets too...

Thanks
Right and left sides are available for all year bikes. 06 and up bikes also have the option of the electrical tab for both sides, (one or two outlet tabs). I also responded to your e-mail as well. Thanks and safe riding. Scott

Latest posts