Hey, FJRCHIK

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but !!! :rolleyes:
:yahoo: :yahoo: GO HABS GO !!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Montreal hockey fan here :p

;) :D
Now to troll some other people into this

rwsman26zz.gif

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll play.....

Tonight Wild @ Ducks

Wild handed their first loss of the season..........just maybe.

The Ducks look pretty good lately.

Go Ducks!

Stars...four goals in the third period.......GO STARS!!!!!!!!!....OH, and go wild....third yet to start.

Stars? Odot is seeing Stars? My favorite constellation is Orion... Are we talking about the same thing? Where the hell is that tree? :D

That tree is sticking right up your ass, carver. When it comes to hockey.....there are no rules. Dog eat dog and man eat woman. errrr....man pleasure woman.....errr....ulm.......wrist pleasure man.....um....nevermind.

awwww! 6. just 6. i wanted 7 so bad. crapstix. ducks suck.

OK.. I don't understand hockey.. never been exposed to it.. so in the spirit of learning something new, I turned on the tube.. Dish satellite.. no hockey.. so did the Ducks win? Are the Ducks from, like, Orange County, CA? Are they sponsored by a shopping mall? Is it possible that a team from an area that never sees cold weather could win a game? Is this series of game important or has the season just started? Any relationship to be drawn from hockey to another pro sport? This hockey stuff is weird.. never had hockey school in so cal... and how do folks in TX relate to hockey of all things? Cow tipping, YES.. frozen tundra stuff..?? Kinda like the....

OK.. I don't understand hockey.. never been exposed to it.. so in the spirit of learning something new, I turned on the tube.. Dish satellite.. no hockey.. so did the Ducks win? Are the Ducks from, like, Orange County, CA? Are they sponsored by a shopping mall? Is it possible that a team from an area that never sees cold weather could win a game? Is this series of game important or has the season just started? Any relationship to be drawn from hockey to another pro sport? This hockey stuff is weird.. never had hockey school in so cal... and how do folks in TX relate to hockey of all things? Cow tipping, YES.. frozen tundra stuff..?? Kinda like the....
babe, here's the dealio. hockey is for northerners!! and dallas stole my team. :lol:

ok. seriously. lemme take a shot at this. the ducks won. they are in anaheim. don't ask me bout the movie cause it was lame. they are sponsored by a snowcone factory in east LA. whoops! forgot i was being serious. unfortunately yes, there is hockey all over the country but if you don't like cold weather than you prolly don't get it. oh and the fights, there's some of them too. don't forget about those. but they really downplay those now days. trying to make this a family event now. u have to go to a game and experience the horn that goes off when your team scores. it's awesome and one huge 2-minute party!!! love the horn! and don't forget the beer. beer and hockey. like soap and water. and the action is really fast. almost too fast to the untrained fan. i was at the first game the wild won in their first year and i totally missed the first goal. might have been the total hottie that took me to the game that distracted me. anyways. gotta respect the cold to love hockey. helps if your from the north but not a necessity.

[SIZE=8pt]and its a great way to meet hot guys.[/SIZE]

babe, here's the dealio. hockey is for northerners!! and dallas stole my team. :lol: ok. seriously. lemme take a shot at this. the ducks won. they are in anaheim. don't ask me bout the movie cause it was lame. they are sponsored by a snowcone factory in east LA. whoops! forgot i was being serious. unfortunately yes, there is hockey all over the country but if you don't like cold weather than you prolly don't get it. oh and the fights, there's some of them too. don't forget about those. but they really downplay those now days. trying to make this a family event now. u have to go to a game and experience the horn that goes off when your team scores. it's awesome and one huge 2-minute party!!! love the horn! and don't forget the beer. beer and hockey. like soap and water. and the action is really fast. almost too fast to the untrained fan. i was at the first game the wild won in their first year and i totally missed the first goal. might have been the total hottie that took me to the game that distracted me. anyways. gotta respect the cold to love hockey. helps if your from the north but not a necessity.

[SIZE=8pt]and its a great way to meet hot guys.[/SIZE]
Uhh.. Don't want to meet guys... not my thaang. I like Gurls. and what's the big deal is when the freakin' horn blows? I have a co2 powered boat horn... it's LOUD... Does that get it? Now the beer and hockey part I get.. :D .. well, at least the first part.. so how is it that a Jamacian bobsled team hockey team from so ca beats all the so-called men from the north in a game of 'putt the puck' into the 'net'? :lol:

Uhh.. Don't want to meet guys... not my thaang. I like Gurls. and what's the big deal is when the freakin' horn blows? I have a co2 powered boat horn... it's LOUD... Does that get it? Now the beer and hockey part I get.. :D .. well, at least the first part.. so how is it that a Jamacian bobsled team hockey team from so ca beats all the so-called men from the north in a game of 'putt the puck' into the 'net'? :lol:
yeah i dunno. i was at work and didn't get to see it. but we got 3 of our regulars out with injuries and manny (goaltender) didn't have a stick in his hand when the dorks got their first goal. and tomorrow we play the sharks on the same day twe fly into town. should be interesting.

by the way, all those hot guys bring the chicks aflocking. lots of chicks at hockey games too. ;) i'd like to see your boat sometime. :lol:

At least you guys are cheering for winning teams. I'm a Bruins fan and they SUCK this year and last. FJRCHIK...if you want to watch some good hockey go to a NCAA hockey game at playoff time. Those boys can flat out play!

Tom

i hate to mention it, but FJRChik, your avatar went all squatty on you after the server move.

first hocky game i ever went to, i was always "losing the puck". i'd find it again and then it'd be gone again. :)

Update for all the insomniacs. Wild beat the san jose sharks and the dallas stars beat...phoenix? Can't believe they can freeze water there. Must be fake ice.....kinda like turf.

They cover the playing area with that stuff used for "tar snakes" then wet it down. Results are the same as icing down a rink but easier to do in the heat.

Confuscious say, "He who win early lose late."
:)

So there is still hope for the Hurricanes????? :(

I must admit that I have not followed hockey longer then I can remember.....

but it was nice last season to finally have a professional Carolina team win a

championship of any kind.

Now colleges B-ball is a different matter..... :D